Wednesday 9 May 2012

Burts Bee Facial Scrub

So I am finally happy to say after about 7months of having the Burt's Bee Facial scrub in my bathroom that I have finally used it often enough to say how much I Love this product!

It is my all time favourite facial scrub. I have dry skin, so I would most probable be told that I should only ex foliate once a week, however I like to use a scrub every day, as other wise my skins feel horrible and rough!

This scrub isn't like many others, it's in a small pot, so you have to "scoop" a small amount onto your finger tip (damp finger) and then rub it gently across a damp face, It smells great in my opinion.. A bit like a hot cross bun!! It isn't harsh or rough like other scrubs either so perfect for my dry skin!!



The next brilliant thing about this product is... It won't break the bank to buy.. At £10.99 I'd say that's a reasonable price to pay for the quality of the product. 

Skin is left feeling smooth and fresh. Even the lovely Kandee Johnson LOVES Burt's Bee Facial scrub!
http://www.kandeej.com/2012/05/serendipity-doo-dah-and-bling.html -- this is Kandee's blog



Find the product here http://www.burtsbees.co.uk

Love Sara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment