Thursday 14 November 2013

NEW CAMERA ¦ Camera kit ¦

I have finally got the camera of my dreams!! It's amazing, I was playing with it all day yesterday at the amazing pictures I can take with it! Even better still the amazing Video's I will be able to film!

I can't wait!!

I got the canon EOS 600D SLR with a camera case, and a Photography dvd for beginners. 

I am hoping to really get on and film all the promised videos/tutorials I said I would do for you guys, now that I have a much better camera. So if you have any requests email me or simply comment down below! 

I have a short list of ideas, So I hope I can soon get on and do a few before Christmas. 

In fact without making any promises, my partner and I are heading to Edinburgh, for a week in December... If you would like me to Vlog our time there, and even possibly do a week of "vlogmas" then I would certainly love to give it ago, seen as we go up for the 1st of December... It's also when I plan to do ALL or most our Christmas shopping!!

So another little item I brought to help with my beauty videos, was a light up mirror. Where I film the lighting isn't great, and I am yet to invest in the correct lighting but until we find our "perfect" home then I don't think I will get any. So I shall make do, unless it is affecting the quality of the videos I am making. 
I brought the Revlon light up mirror. It was on offer online for £25.00 down from £50.00 so I got a good bargain!! 1 side is x3 zoom.
I shall try take some pictures or even film, with my older camera, my "filming set up" when I am completely happy with how I film :)

Well hope you enjoyed this blog guys and hope you are as excited as I am!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment