Sunday 10 November 2013

L'Oreal Paris ¦ Perfect Slim Super Liner ¦ Review

So today's review is on one of my new Favorite Fall beauty Essentials .. The L'Oreal Paris Super Liner, perfect slim. 

Firstly the packaging is just gorgeous, it's simple, stylish and quite classy looking in my opinion. The liner itself is super lightweight, and is even slightly grooved near the nib of the pen, so you have extra grip for those of us, with a slightly unsteady hand!


I have never really been massively great at eyeliner, therefore normally stay away, especially liquid, I never have the patients for them to dry and they always seem to feel heavy on my eye lids. But when I saw this come out, I thought I had to give it ago, how hard can it be to dry a line on your lid with what basically acts like a pen?!

The pen it's self is easy to control, and easy to apply, with light strokes giving a a thin defined line or leaning the pen slightly more on it's side gives a little bit of a thicker line. But no matter how light you press the pen when drawing a line the pigment is amazing, comes out darkest black every time. 

It's mess and fuss free, which means its a product that anybody can use! The fact that the colour is so opaque when it is applied to the lid is another huge selling point for me. I have no time, and certainly not the patience to be re doing the same line over and over to get the look I desire! .. and my hands certainly aren't steady enough!

The nib it's self only has one slight flaw in my opinion and that is that it is slightly soft,  so if you press just slightly too hard for the look your going for you can end up with a thicker line, but then to some it's not a flaw at all as it means the pen is hugely versatile. 


Considering how pigmented the pen is, when it comes to removing it, it comes off with now hesitation at all, so nice and easy in all good ways! I can not comment on if the product is waterproof as I have not put it too the test... It doesn't dry instantly but given a moment then your ready to do as you please with your eyes! Another great point for me is it doesn't leave my lids feeling caked in product, or heavy and dried out!! So this for me is a huge bonus!!

At £6.99 you can't really complain either, and I think it's worth the price it's well under £10 making it a bargain buy!! 

What are your thoughts on this product? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment